Double Phase Thyristor Power Controllers
Double Phase Thyristor Power Controllers
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||0-5v, 0-20ma, 4-20ma
||100 To 240 Vac
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
For Accurate Heater Current Control
epetitive peak off state voltage
We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting & supplying of Double Phase Thyristor Power Controllers from Delhi, India. Our Thyristor Power Controllers is known for their durability, power consumption, and smooth operation. Buyers can rely on us for delivering small or bulk orders of Double Phase Thyristor Power Controllers within the postulated time.
- Soft start – bake out feature prevents moisture at start up
- Current Limit , Phase Loss Trip, Over temperature Trip
- Microprocessor Digital Programmable Thyristor Power Controller with Percentage Display.
- Program : Setting of Current Limit, Soft start etc by front keys
Dydac Controls Thyristor SCR Power Controllers | A sample of some typical applications :
- Plastic Extruders , Plastic Injection Moulding machines
- Thermoforming, textiles, industrial furnaces and ovens, extruders, kilns, chemical process heating, fast water heat.
- Paper and pulp drying, packaging machines, pharmaceutical processes, infrared ovens and dryers.
- High-temperature ovens and furnaces, kilns, glass, ceramics & high-temperature alloys.
- Large tank heating and mechanical relay replacement.
- High-speed paper and ink dryers, high temperature IR heating, high temperature materials processing.
- Primary of transformer-coupled loads.
- Phase angle proportional control. No temperature or power cycling
- I2T Rectifier fuses standard
- Isolated SCR's
- Integrated thermal/mechanical design saves panel space
- Voltage protection - MOV capacitance
- 10 to 400 Ampere current ratings. Other Ratings Over 400 Amps Possible.
- Easy to install, test, service
- The Dydac Thyristor Power Controller is a heavy duty, fully Digital two phase power control unit for controlling the voltage applied to loads such as heating elements, thus, allowing temperature control while eliminating contactor switching and over/under heating. The first in a series of Digital ( SCR ) Power Controllers incorporating protection functions.
Built in switching methods are :
- Phase Control Firing
- Zero Crossing Firing
Advantages at a glance :
- Fully digital Thyristor
- Analog Thyristor
- Phase Control and Zero Crossing
- Current: 15 – 300 A (consult us when higher ratings are needed)
- Voltage: 230- 500 V 50/60Hz
- Cooling Method: Natural or Forced air
- Ambient. Temp: 0 - 50°C
- Continuous Duty
- Two controlled phases
- Input, 4-20mA or 0-20mA, 0-10VDC
- Digital display
- Control Input: Analog (4-20mA/0-20mA/1-5V/0-5V)
- Indicating of analog signal.
- Automatic Output-limit cognition of external volume or internal limit setting.
- Various alarm mode(over current, line failed, over temperature, load unbalance)
- Fault alarm output / Run output
- Programmable soft start.
- True RMS current display
- Auto/Manual mode operation is possible.
- Over current trip
- Output Current Limit Function
- Built-in watch timer
- Heat-sink temperature
- Load unbalanced level is programmable
- Compact size
- Over Current
- Over Temperature
Protection functions :
- Under & Over current
- Shorted SCR
- Heat sink over temperature Trip & Alarm
- Internal failure
- The SCR control can deliver electrical power to heaters in several ways: phase angle fired, zero voltage switched and on/off control.
- Watts÷ Volts= Amps - Example: 18,000W ÷ 440V = 40.9 A
- Amps X Volts= Watts - Example: 40.9Ax 480V = 18,000W
- Amps X Volts X 1.73 = Watts - Example: 60A x 480V x 1.73 = 49,824W, Example: 18,000W ÷ 240V = 75A
- Ratings : Double Phase – 25 , 34, 59, 70, 90, 150, 200 , 250, 300 Amperes
- Range : 15 A - 400 A , 220-1200V
- Connection types : Double Phase
- Power Calculation : When selecting the correct sized SCR power controller, rate the SCR for at least 110% of the heater load. Heaters and power lines have tolerances that can swing on any given day or location.
Looking for "Double Phase Thyristor Power Controllers" ?