Our company is an esteemed Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Single Phase Thyristor Power Controllers from Delhi, India. Our Power Controllers are fabricated by skilled professionals in adherence to norms set by industrial regulatory bodies. Customers can avail our range of Single Phase Thyristor Power Controllers at industry leading prices.
- Soft start – bake out feature prevents moisture at start up
- Current Limit , Phase Loss Trip, Over temperature Trip
- Microprocessor Digital Programmable Thyristor Power Controller with Percentage Display. Program setting of Current Limit, Soft start etc by front keys
Ratings : Single Phase – 25 , 34, 59, 70, 90, 150, 200 , 250, 300 Amperes
Dydac Controls Thyristor SCR Power Controllers |some typical applications :
- Large tank heating and mechanical relay replacement.
- Thermoforming, textiles, industrial furnaces and ovens, extruders, kilns, chemical process heating, fast water heat.
- Paper and pulp drying, packaging machines, pharmaceutical processes, infrared ovens and dryers.
- High-temperature ovens and furnaces, kilns, glass, ceramics & high-temperature alloys.
- High-speed paper and ink dryers, high temperature IR heating, high temperature materials processing.
- Primary of transformer-coupled loads.
- Phase angle proportional control. No temperature or power cycling
- I2T Rectifier fuses standard
- Isolated SCR's
- Integrated thermal/mechanical design saves panel space
- Voltage protection - MOV capacitance
- 10 to 400 Ampere current ratings. Other Ratings Over 400 Amps Possible.
- Easy to install, test, service he Dydac Thyristor Power Controller is a heavy duty, fully Digital or Analog one phase power control unit for controlling the voltage applied to loads such as heating elements, thus, allowing temperature control while eliminating contactor switching and over/under heating. The first in a series of Digital or Analog Thyristor ( SCR ) Power Controllers incorporating protection functions.
Built in switching methods are :
- Phase Control Firing
- Zero Crossing Firing
Range : 15 A - 300 A , 220-1200V
Advantages at a glance :
- Fully digital Thyristor
- Analog Thyristor
- Phase Control and Zero Crossing
- Current - 15 – 300 A (consult us when higher ratings are needed)
- Voltage - 230 V 50/60Hz
- Cooling Method - Natural or Forced air
- Ambient. Temp - 0 - 50°C
- Continuous Duty
- One controlled phases
- Input, 4-20mA or 0-20mA, 0-10VDC
- Digital display
- Over Current
- Over Temperature
Connection types : Single Phase
Protection functions :
- Under & Over current
- Phase loss * Shorted SCR
- Heat sink over temperature Trip & Alarm
- Internal failure
- The SCR control can deliver electrical power to heaters in several ways: phase angle fired, zero voltage switched and on/off control.
Power Calculation : When selecting the correct sized SCR power controller, rate the SCR for at least 110% of the heater load. Heaters and power lines have tolerances that can swing on any given day or location.
Single Phase :
- Watts÷ Volts= Amps - Example: 18,000W ÷ 240V = 75A
- Amps X Volts= Watts - Example: 60Ax 480V = 28,800W