We are second to none in offering Axis 44 Series Double Phase Solid State Relays. The Solid State Relays we make available are known for their long functional life.
- Solid State Relays (SSRs) are switching devices consisting of electronic components. The term "Solid State" means that these relays do not incorporate any moving parts in the load switching circuit.
- When applied properly, Solid State Relays (SSRs) will last millions of cycles due to the fact that no mechanical devices are included in the load switching circuit. The user will experience no arcing problems, and operation will be troublefree , even in polluted envirom- ents (dust,gasses, etc.)
- Furthermore, Solid State Relays (SSRs) increase operating speed thereby providing the possibility of choosing zero or phase angle switching. A Solid State Relay is the solution when the system designer needs to switch loads rapidly.as in all kinds of temperature control applications. Solid State Relays are used extensively in the Plastics, Packaging, Food Processing and HVAC industries and are an excellent replacement for electromechanical relays.
Ratings from 25A to 90A @ 440 VAC :
- â��Output is made up by AC switch of SCR
- â��Input Control Voltadge -4-32VDC
- Switching of Heater by Temperature Controller
- Hot Runner Systems in Plastic Industry
- Heater applications in Furnace/Oven industry
- Plastic Processing Machinery, Injection Molding, Blow Molding and Extruder
- Solder Screen Printers, Solder Wave / Re-flow Machine
- Solid and Liquid Packaging Equipments and Machinery
- Medical Equipments
- Texturising Machinery
- Printing Machinery
- Forward-Reverse of Motor in CNC Machines, Cranes etc.
- Vibration Controlling in Pharma / Packaging Machinery.
- Controlling of Infrared Heaters (Inductive Heaters) by Analog SSRs.