Our company is regarded as a prominent Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Inductive Proximity Switches from Delhi, India. We check the Proximity Switches on various parameters and standards during production stages to ensure customers obtain a trustworthy product. Our Inductive Proximity Switches are highly demanded across the globe and can be availed by buyers at an economical price.
Inductive Proximity Switches :
- Inductive proximity switches are ideally suitable for no contact sensing of metallic objects. As inductive sensors work on electromagnetic principle, they are inherently resistant to dust, humidity and oil in industrial environment. Besides Proximity detection, continuous development in the field has led to new applications such as distance measurement with Analogue Types. Low power consumption ,availability in wide range of packages and low unit price has made them very popular in industry.
- Standard Barrel Types - Housings of standard inductive ranges are made of Nickel coated brass barrels. They are widely used in noncorrosive atmospheres
- Limit Switch Style Blocks - With housings moulded in engineering plastic material these switches replace mechanical limit switches. We offer Models with multiaxes sensing to adopt design flexibility.
- Flat Types - These models in engineering plastic are best fit for conveyor belt applications to overcome z-axis limitations. They virtually substitute mechanical micro switches.
- Slotted Types - Designed for RPM measurement and zero speed detection these slotted versions are also available in engineering plastic housings