Ceramic Infrared Heaters
Home › Products › Industrial Heaters › Ceramic Infrared Heaters
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||Ceramic Infrared Heaters
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Manual, Semi Automatic
Low Consumption, Stable Performance
Buy structurally robust, excellently finished, durable and highly reliable Ceramic Infrared Heaters from us at competitive prices. Made using premium raw materials that are rust proof, our entire range is of unmatched standards. We are ranked among eminent traders of branded Ceramic Infrared Heaters and creators of high performance ones as well. We offer them in a variety of designs, styles and sizes to meet varied requirements of customer. We offer customized Ceramic Infrared Heaters for the same as well.
- Ceramic infrared heaters are 96% infrared energy efficient. Uses for electric infrared heat can be found in many industries and applications and can be grouped into four major categories -
- Within each of these major categories are literally hundreds of specific applications, and the list keeps growing as technology develops.
- Our ceramic infrared heaters (emitters) are manufactured with three basic emitter faces: Concave, Flat and Convex. These emitter face styles will result in the specific radiant emission pattern as shown in our Ceramic Infrared Emitters Technical Manual. The concave surface will emit a “concentrated” radiant pattern which is highly effective when zone heating is desired as well as radiant heating in general. Flat surface emitters will produce a “uniform” pattern for even heating at a close proximity between the emitter and the target being heated. Finally, the convex shaped emitter gives off a “wide area”
- pattern which is desirable in comfort heating or other applications that require a dispersed radiant emission pattern.
- These heaters are durable, splash-proof and have a non-corrosive finish. Maximum temperature output of up to 1292oF (700oC).
Features and size :
We make available this type of heater in standard size of
- 122mm x 122mm,
- 245mm x 60mm
- 122mm x 60mm.
- These heaters are available in power ratings of 250w, 400w, 600w, 800w & 1000w.
- These heaters come with & without thermocouple.
- Vacuum Forming
- Shrink Wrapping / Fitting
- Mold Heating
- Drying Applications
- Paint & Powder Industrial
Looking for "Ceramic Infrared Heaters" ?