Known for its qualitative and excellent solutions, the company has been named among the top-notch Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Stainless Steel Pressure Transmitters based in Delhi, India. The offered product is assembled under the vigilance of experts, thus stands tall on quality parameters. Our Stainless Steel Pressure Transmitters are widely known for their compact sizes, easy configuration and cost effectiveness.
- 1/2% accuracy
- stainless wetted parts
- two wire 4...20mA
- The Stainless Steel Pressure transmitter features compact construction, an integral amplifier, 2-wire 4-20mA output signal and extensive medium compatablility.
- The design of the Stainless Steel Pressure Transmitter provides a 1/2% accurate, low cost transmitter that can operate over a wide temperature range with corrosion resistance.
- The Stainless Steel Pressure Transmitter is available from stock in both standard and refrigerant models.
- Easy to configure
- Two different configuration levels provide easy access to parameters. A 4-digit security code prevents unauthorized changes. Parameters can also be hidden to the user to prevent mis-configuration of the unit.
- Various Control algorithms
- These series of controllers provide several different algorithms:
- PID or ON/OFF control.
- Heat/Cool algorithms with 2 different PID sets.
- Dual display and Bargraph
- Two large 4 digits displays and one 10 LED bargraph display PV, SP and configuration parameters. Up to 8 LEDs display the status of the different Outputs (Control, Alarm, …) and also provides indication of the Auto/Manual and Programmer states.
- Setpoint Programming
- Extended Alarm capability
- Three different alarm outputs are available per instrument, 17 alarm modes are configurable.
- Autotuning capability - RS232 or RS485 ASCII protocol is optionally available. Up to 30 Controllers can be connected to a single host computer. The host computer can change the SP, monitor the PV, the output or change the configuration of the unit.
- Remote Setpoint capability.
- Manual / Automatic modes.
- Universal Power supply - Operates on any voltage from 85Vac to 265Vac at 50/60Hz.
- Large operating range - These instruments can operate from –20°C to +65°C (-4°F~149°F)
- Constant Value Storage System
- Non-volatile memory (E2PROM)
- Indication Accuracy - 0.5%FS
- Proportional Band ( P ) - 0~200% (On/Off action at P=0)
- Integral Time ( I ) - 0~3600 sec (PD action at I=0)
Control Mode :
- Derivative Time ( D ) - 0~900 sec (PI action at D=0)
- Cycle Time - 0~150 sec (4~20mA=0, SSR=1, Relay=10)
- Dead Band Time - 0~1000 sec (dead time compensation)
Relay Output :
- Electromechanical relay - SPDT contacts 3A/240Vac
- Static relay driver output - Voltage Pulse, 20VDC/20mA
- Current & Voltage outputs - 0~20mA, 4~20mA, 0~5V, 0~10V, 1~5V, 2~10V
- Motor Control Output -
- Servo motor valve control (open loop circuit)
- Phase angle control - 1SSR, 3SSR, 1SCR, 3SCR
- Number - Up to 3 (optional)
17 alarm modes available, hability to ignore the alarm the first time it occurs -
- Deviation high or low alarms.
- Deviation alarms.
- Band alarm.
- High or low alarm.
- End of segment alarm.
- Program run indication alarm.
- Timer alarm.
- One timer is associated with each alarm.
- Output Signal - SP, PV
- Type of Output - 4~20mA, 0~20mA, 0~5V, 0~10V, 1~5V, 2~10V
||K, J, R, S, B, E, N, T, W, PL II, U, L
|Type of Input
||RTD - Pt100, JPt100, JPt50
||Linear - 4~20mA
|Input Sampling Time
||14 bit (each)
||4-digit, 7 segment display